Situated in Rouxville, this home has easy access to Saxdown Road leading to Brackenfell and the N1, as well as Stellenbosch and Somerset West via Langverwacht Road. All amenities can also be reached via close-by Church Street.
The property offers the following:
- a private lounge
- a family/TV room, leading to the pool via a sliding door.
- a braai room, leading to the pool via a sliding door
- an attractive, open-plan kitchen and dining area
- an eye-catching scullery with beautiful cabinets
- a study
- 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (main bedroom has adjoining dressing room)
- a guest toilet
- an outside toilet with shower
- a 4-vehicle garage with epoxy coated floor. Large working area for the active handyman.
- The pool has a central location with the house built around the pool.
- When purchasing this home, the following transfer costs are payable:
- 1) TRANSFER DUTY (to Sars) = R 140450
- 2) TRANSFER FEE (to conveyancer) = R41500
- 3) BOND REGISTRATION FEE (bond R2,5m)= R39 000.