ZEVENWACHT COUNTRY ESTATE
Situated close to the prestigious Zevenwacht Wine Estate. Comprises of 92 properties.
Situated on Stellenbosch Wine route offers 24 hour access control security, large open -space, park-like areas. A country ambience where cycling, jogging and strolling along the vineyards, while savouring view of Table Mountain, is part of daily living. Very accessible to Stellenbosch, Cape Town Int. Airport for the business traveller, several golf courses,equestrian facilities,shopping facilities, several wine farms with restaurants. Bakwena Day Spa situated on Zevenwacht Wine Estate An envious and prestigious life style awaits you!
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with kitchen and scullery.
- Stacking doors opens onto patio with braai, pool and play area for children.
- Stunning kitchen fitted with combo gas hob & electrical oven, prep bowl and pantry.
- Scullery can accommodate top loader washing machine, dishwasher and tumble dryer.
- A work room for handy man & hobby area in the loft.
- Master bedroom and en suit bathroom is located in a separate part of the house from the 3 family bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, which are grouped together on the upper split level.
- At lower split level a play room/ TV room branches off from entrance hall which includes guest bathroom and study or 5th bedroom. Can be used as a separate flat with doors opening onto garden and pool area.
- Heat pumps installed as opposed to geysers.
- Grey water tanks installed underground.
- Transfer duty: R 355 500
- Registration fee: R 57 000
- Bond registration fee will depend on value of bond to be registered.