ZEVENWACHT FARM VILLAGE with 24 hour manned access control security and guards patrolling at night. Situated opposite renown Zevenwacht Wine Estate on the Stellenbosch Wine route. It offers a country ambiance of tranquility and safety. Open-space park-like areas with large stone pine trees where one can stroll at leisure.
Very accessible to several golf courses,shopping facilities, a modern Netcare Hospital, gym, several wine farms with restaurants within close proximity. M12 Stellenbosch Arterial provides direct access to and from Stellenbosch and surroundings and easy access to Cape Town Int. Airport.
Sectional title scheme advantages provide "Lock-up and go" convenience and peace of mind.
Clubhouse with catering facilities are available for residents for private functions at a reasonable tariff.
Residents can partake in weekly arranged social evenings.
Truly a lifestyle to be envied!
Levies are calculated by participation quota and are applied to the following expenses:
1.Security and access control.
2.Insurance cost of communal facilities and construction of all homes.
3.Maintenance of all communal garden areas, tennis court, swimming pool and club house with catering facilities.
4. Painting of exterior of houses, including pergolas, window frames and doors, cleaning of gutters and roofs, maintenance of paved areas and general exterior plumbing and maintenance .
5. Management and administration.
- A charming home for al year round comfort.
- Lounge fitted with tiled floors, under floor heating and a convenient gas fire place for winter warmth. French doors opens up onto the east facing patio, fitted with aluminium louvred and canvas awnings, creating an extended living area in summer months. From the patio with a built in braai, the view over an extended garden area and the hills of the Zevenwacht Wine Estate can be experienced while relaxing and entertaining outdoors.
- An open plan area off the passage could either serve as a TV room or study/work room.
- The kitchen is designed with a serving hatch with sliding glass frame, granite counter tops, gas and ceramic combo hob and under counter oven.
- A dishwasher and fridge/freezer can be fitted in the kitchen and the garage is fitted with the necessary plumbing to accommodate washing machine and dryer. An enclosed drying yard is accessed through the kitchen.
- A guest bathroom is fitted with a shower, toilet and basin.
- 2 bedrooms are fitted with tiled floors and built in cupboards.
- A spacious master bedroom fitted with carpets and 2 sets of built-in cupboards overlooks the lovely garden.
- Spacious m.e.s bathroom fitted with bath, shower, basin, toilet, bidet and heater.
- A double garage with automated doors, can accommodate washing machine and tumble dryer as well as 2nd refrigerator/freezer.
- All opening windows are fitted with burglar bars and security gates are fitted to opening doors.
- REGISTRATION & TRANSFER FEES: R 46 000
- TRANSFER DUTY (TAX): R 118 500
- BOND REGISTRATION FEE: DEPEND ON THE VALUE OF THE BOND TO BE REGISTERED.