Zevenwacht Village is a well established sectional title scheme and is situated opposite the renown Zevenwacht Wine Estate on the Stellenbosch Wine route. It offers 24 hour access control security, large open-space, park-like areas. A country ambience where cycling, jogging and strolling amongst the vineyards, while savouring one of the best views of Table Mountain, is part of daily living. Very accessible to Cape Town Int. Airport for the business traveller, several golf courses, shopping facilities, several wine farms with restaurants. All this makes for a very attractive lifestyle.
The link road between Langverwacht Road and the M12 Stellenbosch arterial provides direct access to and from Stellenbosch and surroundings.
Communal facilities comprise of a swimming pool, tennis court and well equipped clubhouse.
- Lounge and living room opens on to covered patio.
- Dining room could be switched with living room.
- Kitchen fitted with breakfast counter, gas hob and electric oven.
- 3 bedrooms fitted with laminated floors and built in cupboards.
- Master bedroom direct access to en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Guest bathroom fitted with bath and hand shower.
- Spacious study/studio or 4th bedroom with separate entrance fitted with built in cupboards.
- An aluminium louvre covered patio overlooking the outdoor area - very private.
- Extra spacious double garage with 1 door automated and built in cupboards for storage.
- AVAILABLE: 1 MARCH 2022
- NO SMOKING INSIDE THE PROPERTY
- NO DOGS ALLOWED.
- NO CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE
- MINIMUM 12 MONTH LEASE
- In addition to rental tenants pays:
- Water consumption and fixed basic water charge, sewerage, pre-paid electricity and electricity home user charge.
- Deposit: R 24 000
- Admin fee: R 1 750 (once off)