This fine property is situated in an established area with Mikro Primary School within walking distance and Little Earth Pre School a 5 minute drive away. The Zevenwacht Plein and Soneike Shopping Centres are close-by, making your shopping an absolute pleasure.
The property offers the following:
1) a spacious lounge
2) a kitchen fitted with oven, hob and extractor fan, with space for a dishwasher and front loader washing machine.
3) built-in cupboards in all 3 bedrooms.
4) family bathroom with bath and shower
5) a 2nd bathroom with shower only.
6) a spacious dining/family room with built-in braai
7) an enclosed area with a jacuzzi (in a non-functioning state), seperated from the braai room by sliding doors.
There are blinds fitted to all windows.
The floors in living area, kitchen and bathrooms are tiled.
The floors in bedrooms are laminated flooring.
Single garage with automated door and direct access.
Built outside braai..
Well secured with security gates and burglar bars.
The property is fully enclosed and fitted with an electric sliding gate.
Comfortable and manageable front garden.
WHEN PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY, THE FOLLOWING TRANSFER COSTS ARE PAYABLE:
a) Transfer duty (Sars) = R24750
b) Transfer fee (conveyancer) = R34780
c) Bond registration fee (bond R1,6m) = R37480
To qualify for a bond of R1,6m, buyer should earn gross salary of +- R42000, plus further T's & C's.