St. Dumas is an established area where property is still affordable. With Woolworths, Checkers and Spar just around the corner, shopping becomes a pleasure. The Little Earth Pre School is a 5 minute drive, while the nearby Saxdown Road affords easy access to Brackenfell and the N1 freeway. Stellenbosch via the Zevenwacht Link Road is only a 15 minute drive.
All in all, St. Dumas is a great location!
- The property offers the follwing:
- 1) Lounge
- 2) Kitchen
- 3) Family/braai room with sliding doors leading to a covered patio
- 4) 3 bedrooms with carpets - 2 with built-in cupboards - main with aircon - sliding door to garden
- 5) Family bathroom with bath
- 6) En-suite bathroom with shower
- 7) Single garage
- 8) Additional undercover parking.
- When purchasing this property, the following transfer fees are payable:
- 1) TRANSFER DUTY (to Sars) = R 36900
- 2) TRANSFER FEE ( to conveyancer) = R 34500
- 3) BOND REGISTRATION FEE (bond R1,5m) = R 35500